• Regularly scheduled 3rd Tuesday meeting.
• 6pm: Vegetarian & vegan pizza, salad bar, dessert.
• Discussion of business items.
• Review of recent actions.
• Preparation for next step in the Go Renewable Waco campaign, December 5, 3:45pm, Sustainable Resource Practices Advisory Board, Waco City Hall, 3rd floor meeting room.
• Documentary: “How to Save the World,” a very interesting film that travels the world, illuminating climate change impacts & solutions.
Locations visited include Costa Rica, Paris, Germany, Antarctica, Miami, the Heartland Institute & Los Angeles.
• Film is 55 minutes: time for discussion following the viewing.
• Complimentary handouts, bumper stickers, books, reusable shopping bags.
• As always, film & buffets are free.