Welcome to Memnosyne Institute’s green website, GreenSourceDFW.org , a project of Memnosyne Institute Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
GreenSourceDFW.org was created to form a centralized website for the Green Community in North Texas. The purpose of this website is to promote, inform and educate the public about green living. We are here to share environmental information, local news, viewpoints, green events and business directory.
OWNERSHIP AND RIGHTS
1. The Memnosyne Institute and its agents are the sole owners of this GreenSourceDFW.org and as such hold all rights to the website and its contents. The Foundation and its agents strive for fairness and accuracy, however we cannot be held liable for the contents of this website and by extension, any links, photographs, video or audio presentations associated with this website. (Hereafter known simply as extensions)
2. Memnosyne Institute holds the copyright to all contents of this website and its extensions. The contents are protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States.
3. Our logo, the name of our website and all related trademarks, may not be used or reproduced without our express permission. Contact us at 817-732-0722 or Julie@GreenSourceDFW.org for permission.
REPRINTS AND MODIFICATIONS
4. Unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit or in any way exploit any part of the website and its extension, or any of its content thereon to mass audiences, or for commercial purposes. To obtain permission, contact Memnosyne Institute at 817-732-0722 or Julie@GreenSourceDFW.org for permission. Single reprints or downloads of information from this website for personal, educational, or non-profit use is permitted as long as the materials are not used for commercial purposes, or to benefit financially.
5. Single reprints or downloads are permitted if they are used to support and promote green living and as long as they include copyright information and list GreenSourceDFW.org as their source.
6. Files, information, material, calendar of events and/or green directories published on this website may not be used to construct any kind of database.
7. Just as we may, from time to time, use excerpted materials from other sources to provide the latest information on green living, we understand that you may have the occasional need to also use excerpted materials from our website. For these reasons we respect the right of others to make “fair use” of the materials contained on our website. (In general, fair use pertains to critiques, comments, news reports, teaching material, scholarship and research.)
8. All documents and/or material copyrighted by GreenSourceDFW.org may be used or modified for use by individuals, classrooms or non-profit organizations for non-commercial use as long as the adapted work clearly states it is from material copyrighted by GreenSourceDFW.org.
9. Documents and materials copyrighted by a Third Party and published in GreenSourceDFW.org (such as a reprint of a previously published article, materials exclusively purchased for publication in GreenSourceDFW.org ) may not be reprinted, reproduced, modified or adapted unless the Third Party Content provider has given specific permission along with the copyright information on the document itself or unless permission has been specifically granted by the Third Party copyright holder.
10. For commercial use of any document or the Event Calendar, or Directory of Green Companies contact us at 817-732-0722 or Julie@GreenSourceDFW.org.
POSTINGS AND SUBMISSIONS
11. GreenSourceDFW.org welcomes any and all postings and submissions to this website. All materials, photographs, video, audio presentations will be considered for inclusion, however due to space and time restrictions, not everything can nor will be used. Priority will be given to material deemed most relevant to the nature of this website.
12. Memnosyne Institute and its agents cannot be held responsible for materials submitted to its website. We cannot be responsible for unsolicited documents or materials sent to GreenSourceDFW.org or the Institute.
13. Comments, postings or rebuttals submitted in response to content on the website are subject to review and monitored by the editor and posted within 72 hours of receipt when possible.
14. All editorial submissions, suggested links to other websites and other resources will be considered for inclusion on this website as long as they:
a. Are not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing on intellectual property rights, can be construed as racially biased, or otherwise harmful or objectionable.
b. Do not consist or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, or any form of spam.
c. Are not considered direct commercial solicitations.
15. When submitting content as text, audio, video or photographs to this website, you agree that:
a. All material is original and true. And that you hold exclusive copyright of said material.
b. If you have included previously published and/or copyrighted material, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, company brands, photos and/or logos from a third party in your submission, you have consent, release and/or permission to use this material.
c. If you have included images, photos, names or any names that readily identify certain individuals in your submission, you have consent, release, and/or permission for its use.
d. All content, materials, links to other websites, photos, individuals, videos and audio presentations are original, and/or real and have not been altered, to misrepresent its original intent or can be construed as fraud in any an shape, manner or form.
16. Upon submission, you hereby transfer non-exclusive copyright for this material to the GreenSourceDFW.org and its agents for its use as it sees fit.
17. By posting or submitting content for use on this website in any form, you are giving GreenSourceDFW.org and its agents permission and the right to:
a. Display, publish or post said material
b. Reject said material that is deemed inappropriate, not suitable or redundant to previous material.
c. Hold said material for future posting or publication.
d. Retain the right to use all or portions of said material when and as it relates to other content on the website.
e. Edit said material to make sure the contents and the language are suitable and conform to the standards and style set forth by this website.
18. GreenSourceDFW.org and its editors reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice.
19. Memnosyne Institute and its agents may authorize content submitted in any form to GreenSourceDFW.org to be be distributed or reprinted or published in any other platform owned by Memnosyne Institute.
20. Memnosyne Institute, its employees, agents, officers, and directors are not responsible for and do not necessarily share the opinions expressed by our content contributors, opinions and statements expressed by users and third parties (e.g., bloggers, editorial opinions). We do not necessarily endorse, agree with, recommend, or support content, products or editorial content found on third party websites, blogs and other resources that are linked to GreenSourceDFW.org.
21. GreenSourceDFW.org, Memnosyne Institute and its employees, agents, directors, and officers assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content therein, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation. Memnosyne Institute also reserves the right to block or remove communications, postings or materials at any time at our sole discretion.
22. Memnosyne Institute, its employees, agents, directors, and officers assume no responsibility or liability for products, goods or services that are offered by agents or companies that advertise on GreenSouceDFW.org.
23. Memnosyne Institute and its employees, agents, directors, and officers assume no responsibility or liability resulting from the Events Calendar listings or Green Business Directory as published on its website.
a. GreenSourceDFW.or website is offered to the public free of charge. However users are asked to register with us.
b. GreenSourceDFW.org is available “as is.” We do not guarantee that the site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
c. The website will be monitored, however, we cannot be responsible for technological glitches that may result in breaks in service, or problems with type, images, audio and video.
24. The Memnosyne Institute and its agents cannot be held responsible or liable for the introduction of any viruses, worms or corrupt programs from our site. While Memnosyne Foundation makes every attempt to make sure links and files from our website are virus-free, you are downloading material at your own risk.
25. The Memnosyne Institute and its agents cannot be responsible for the contents of websites that may be linked to our site. Because we have no control over such services, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for such external services, and that we do not endorse, and are not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through such services.
26. We May be Legally Compelled to Disclose certain Information: You agree that in the event we receive a subpoena issued by a court or from a law enforcement or government agency, we may comply with such subpoenas without your consent or prior notice to you and may disclose your IP address, username, name, IP location or other information in response thereto.
28. If you have questions or to report a violation of the Terms and Conditions please contact Memnosyne Foundation at 817-732-0722 or Julie@GreenSourceDFW.org