• We gather at 3:45pm, Waco City Hall, 3rd floor meeting room. Session starts at 4:00pm.
• Plz wear our organization T-shirt or other light green shirt.
• The moment to ACT for POLICY change.
• Go Renewable Waco Resolution (revised) should come up for a vote at the Sustainable Resource Practices Advisory Board meeting.
• We must FILL THE ROOM with supporters, emphasizing the powerful community demand for a rapid transition to 100 percent renewable energy.
•. We have support on the Board, but we must enlist the undecided through our speakers & large crowd.
• Students in the Waco area welcome.
•. Need a ride: email@example.com
• Dinner afterwards at nearby restaurant provided.
• Encourage everyone you know in the Waco area to sign our renewable energy petition:
— go to change.org
— search “waco city council”
— sign petition
• questions? firstname.lastname@example.org