North Texas has a long growing season that accommodates many different types of vegetables. Growing your own at home can be easy when you know what to plant and how to care for them to get the juiciest harvests.
• What types of vegetables to plant when
• The best vegetable varieties for North Texas
• What type of soil to use and how to prepare your site
• How to care for your vegetable plants
• How and when to harvest your veggies for the best flavor
Free. See link below for link to registration and details. Register even if you can't attend during the event to get access to the recording afterwards. After registering, check your email for instructions on how to join the live event.
The class will be 45 minutes long and taught by Tarrant County Master Gardener Harold Annis. Stick around after the presentation for a live Q+A session.