The Keep Dallas Beautiful Community Green members have opportunities to volunteer at the Byron Nelson PGA golf tournament in two different areas:
Course Steward Team: On the course, riding in a golf cart
- Set up and remove waste stations on event grounds. - Service stations and haul waste to collection areas
- Volunteers will work in groups of 2 and be responsible for an assigned area.
May 12 - May 21
Materials Sorting Team: Behind the scenes recycling
- Sort waste bags from event grounds.
- Materials sorted into recycling, compost, and waste streams.
- (1) T Shirt provided for each volunteer
- Water and Gloves provided.
- Volunteer will be responsible for providing their own food.
- Minimum Age - 16
- Shifts will be 8-10 hours long with (2) 15-minute breaks and (1) 30-minute lunch break.
However, if you and a friend want to split a shift, have one person signup and contact Wendy@KeepDallasBeautiful.net with your arrangements.
Signup and list Keep Dallas Beautiful as the organization using this QR Code or www.bit.ly/KDB_at_Byron