Ribbon-cutting, celebration and official opening of Broadcast Hill-Tandy Hills Natural Area. Look for a tent in a sweeping meadow, under the big tower and overlooking downtown.
FACE MASKS are required of all attendees.
- District 8 City Council Member, Kelly Allen Gray
- Friends of Tandy Hills, Founder, Don Young
- FW Nature Center Director (retired), Suzanne Tuttle
- Texas Parks & Wildlife Urban Biologist, Sam Kieschnick
- Broadcast Hill campaign co-organizer & donor, Jim Marshall
LIVE, pre-event music by, Two Wrongs and a Wright, featuring, Darrin Kobetich, Morgan Wright and Jeff Ferrell. MELT ice creams will be available for sale.