Rotate through all of our learning stations to learn what to put into and what to leave out of your compost pile at this family friendly comost fair.
Learn how to safely and effectively compost your food waste – so you’ll never feel guilty about throwing away those wilted salad bits.
It’s a come-and-go event so spend as much (or as little) time as you like trying these fun activities:
· Feeding and petting our worm friends
· Helping to build an indoor worm habitat
· Helping to build compost piles from your yard trimmings - and other weird household stuff
· Making (and taking) wildflower seed balls
· Making compost tea to help our garden grow
· Being a citizen scientist and helping us to take the temperature of our compost pile.
Register here to ensure there are enough materials on hand for everyone to participate. We hope to see all of our little friends (and their grown-ups) in two weeks. Remember: Come dressed to get your hands a little bit dirty!