Inaugural event that brings together 300 Texas leaders to engage in a thought-provoking summit exploring the beneficial connection between conservation and business.
1:00 PM Opening Plenary - Conservation as an Ethos: This moderated discussion highlights the current efforts of Texan leaders to positively impact people, prosperity and natural resources in Texas. Hear how they exhibit and lead by an ethos that focuses on conservation and long-term benefit for Texas and beyond.
• Mrs. Laura Bush, former First Lady of the United States and Texan by Nature Founder
• Christine Fraser, Chief Responsibility Officer, Dell Technologies
• Carter Smith, Executive Director, Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
Summit Breakout Sessions (Full Description & Speaker List):
• 2:00 PM: Conservation as a Mission
• 3:00 PM: Nature’s Impact on Health
• 4:00 PM: Our Link in the Chain