Registration is Now Open!
On May 10th in Lewisville, Texas, the Upper Trinity Conservation Trust and the University of North Texas are hosting the 2012 Conservation Development Symposium to raise awareness of watershed issues and to discuss ways in which watersheds can be managed and protected to safeguard water quality and enhance the quality of life in our neighborhoods and communities. Themed "Protecting the Watershed - - Right Where We Live", the symposium will provide the attendee an opportunity to learn more about:
- Conservation development design principles and planning techniques,
- Green infrastructure strategies to address erosion and water quality protection,
- A local town's experience with conservation developments,
; - ...and much more!
To View the Program Details: Click HERE
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Watershed protection and conservation land development involve many stakeholders and many disciplines - - all have a key role. Therefore, the symposium can be of benefit to environmental professionals and anyone interested in or responsible for watershed protection and conservation of resources in the land development process.
- Professionals Who Work In...
- Water Resource Protection
- Land Use Planning
- Site Planning/Design
- Best Management Practices
- Building Requirements
- Construction/Maintenance of Stormwater Infrastructure
- Local, State and Federal Government Administrators
- Landowners, Developers, Real Estate Agents
- Land Use/Development Planners, Engineers and Landscape Architects
Thank You to Our...
City of Farmers Branch
CH2M Hill, Inc.
Watershed Protectors Watershed Supporters
City of Lewisville Harpool Family Trust
Connemara Conservancy ...Opportunities still Available
...Opportunities still Available
Interested in Supporting the Symposium?
View the Opportunities by clicking HERE!
Upper Trinity Regional Water District
900 N Kealy Ave75057 Lewisville , TX
Date and Time:
Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 9:00am to 5:00pm